Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FP10 Thursday 2/3

Jeremy caught these today!

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

They look hungry!Good job Jeremy sorry i'm not feeling well.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

did he snag that one of the left?

Comment

We lost a 25+ at the boat. They were biting so soft we missed a few and that one on the left had half way digested the corky. Fished from noon to about 3 and then it just got too cold to be fun. I thought my first trout was a rock.

Comment

two 19"ers and the big one was 20.

Comment

Nice fish

Comment

Way to get out there, Jeremy! I'm too much of a wuss to be out in this kind of weather!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That is some extreme fishing! Good job Jeremy!
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Nice job Jeremy. I passed by you under the bridge. I would have gone today but had some stuff I needed to take care of.

Comment

Nice fish and you guys are brave for fishing in this weather.

Comment

The Game Warden said "I caught this SOB today (add picture of Jeremy here)!

You can barely see the snag hook marks-very good Jeremy!! Offats east of marker 22?
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Jeremy,
                        Have not been able to give you a hard time lately, but dang give the fish a break! The weather is not going to help their cause at all.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                          Nice job Jeremy. I passed by you under the bridge. I would have gone today but had some stuff I needed to take care of.
                          You drove by when we were sitting in the truck? That was when we were done. We were drinking beer and trying to warm up. It was freakin cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                            Jeremy,
                            Have not been able to give you a hard time lately, but dang give the fish a break! The weather is not going to help their cause at all.
                            Yeah our 3 fish are really going to hurt the population.

Comment

Fishing in this cold, thats what soldiers do! Great job
                              A Living Legend

Comment

Working...
                              X