Phase 1 Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase 1 Complete

My buddy has a bassyak set up on his yak. So i took a good look ay his set up. It's just a modified trolling mount and the motor ran to the enternal control switch. So yep...made me one. The web site sales a 55 thrust " do it yourself kit" for like 700.00. I had a 50 thrust in the garage that was hardly ever used i got free. So mod is complete just need to make support plate for set up to mount on back of yak. Then install.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	motor.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	568516
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	568515

Cool! That's my kinda yak!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

im telling you last trip out ..my buddy spanked me in fish and towed me back..lol..i did tell him where to throw his lure though

Comment

Hmm. I have a trolling motor attached to an inflatable raft. Do you think I could mount it on my yak for saltwater use?
        Resident Ninja

Comment

anythings possible...if you decided to i have a step by step pdf that will help

Comment

Good deal! That will come in handy after a long trip. Are you going to use a sealed battery?

Comment

I may have to get one of those's i'm lazy and Phat!That may motivate me to use they yak more.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

yeah i planned on it but they are expensive... but am excited to get this thing set up. Last thing i need is to make a plate for my transom. ....in need of a fabracator? know any?

Comment

PM Smooth Move on the board, I bet he could come up with something. Watch out for his killer dog!

Comment

Working...
                  X