Tails & Tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tails & Tunes

FWE is putting together a team, post up why you think you should be on it & I'll start putting a list together. It will be free. No cost to the anglers that fish for Team FWE
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I'm in, pick me!!!!
    "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

I'll supply the beer for free for the team/boat and make sure the boat stays put while yall wade (think Aqua Pimp and Power Pole). I am a well-trained captain. I will even start up the boat and get yall at end of wade, help ya get in the boat, hand ya a ice cold beer and place the fish in well or cooler!

If live bait is allowed, I'll soak some live shrimp outta the boat while yall wade and toss lures; otherwise, I'll sit in it, drink beer and wait patiently til waved over-JT would prolly join/help me (until the beer runs out).
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

cause I'm a fish catching machine

I also vote Robalo on the team. He sounds like a wade fishermans best friend.

Comment

When I say no cost, it will be for 1 team that I am extending this to... 4 people (I think)

Comment

its a 4 man team and either open division(bait) or artificial only. Which one are you wanting to do?

Comment

It's a four man/woman team. More can be on the boat, guarding the cooler, but can't contribute to the stringer.

Comment

Becuse I've never fished a tournament and I want to learn how! I also want to meet more of y'all.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

There ya go we have 4...lol,
                  I say artificial
                  "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Because you know me and if I were picked and the team won any prize money, we would donate it back to FWE!!! How about them apples
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Oh yea and if Donna fished, you know we would catch something!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                        Becuse I've never fished a tournament and I want to learn how! I also want to meet more of y'all.
                        Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        I'll supply the beer for free for the team/boat and make sure the boat stays put while yall wade (think Aqua Pimp and Power Pole). I am a well-trained captain. I will even start up the boat and get yall at end of wade, help ya get in the boat, hand ya a ice cold beer and place the fish in well or cooler!

If live bait is allowed, I'll soak some live shrimp outta the boat while yall wade and toss lures; otherwise, I'll sit in it, drink beer and wait patiently til waved over-JT would prolly join/help me (until the beer runs out).
                        Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                        Because you know me and if I were picked and the team won any prize money, we would donate it back to FWE!!! How about them apples
                        3 great answers! Keep 'em coming!!

Comment

Pick me cause I don't have a boat but I lower the anchor / raise the anchor. Handout the beer and fish the back of the boat. Best of all I can represent FWE

Comment

Because you know me and if I were picked and the team won any prize money, we would donate it back to FWE!!!
                            "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Because you know me and if I were picked and the team won any prize money, we would donate it back to FWE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X