This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guided trip with AP

Maybe Mike and I are the only ones that see it this way, but I think he came up with a great idea. Right now the leading bid is $900 for the trip with Greg. Myself, Jhua and sacarricker(I am sure I spelled it wrong) have that bid. Mike raised a good point. What if we all band together raise $1000 and let someone less fortunate from the Shriners take the trip. I will throw in $150 and Mike said $100. That is $250. Anyone else interested? Lets keep this thread seperate and then if we get to the $1000 we can post up the final bid. Come on guys it is for a great cause!!!

I really like that idea.

I will commet $100.00 to it.

Comment

I will donate $ 100.00.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

That puts us at $350. JT, Roballo....Where are you guys at?

Comment

Yea, you committed to $ 300 or $ 350 already, how about $ 100 for each of you. That would put us over half way.

And anybody else that made an offer on the other thread and did not win, put your money over here and we can try to trump the $ 900.00 that is winning it now.

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
          That puts us at $350. JT, Roballo....Where are you guys at?
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

JT's outta town-we are in a holding pattern waiting to maybe swoop down at last minute???!!!???
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              JT's outta town-we are in a holding pattern waiting to maybe swoop down at last minute???!!!???
              JT this morning in a text: "VEGAS BABY!"
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                You have to wait for JT to donate $100 so 3 Shriners kids can get a fishing trip with Greg?

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  JT this morning in a text: "VEGAS BABY!"
                  I will be there next month.

Comment

Apparently you didn't read this..

The real question comes to my mind... Are you trying to get out of spending $300 for the trip you bid on now?

Everything does help and we will take every penny.. $100 isn't going to make or break this benefit.

I would also like to add that past patients Do get to participate in these types of things, and Do live a full life, my cousin who is a 95%'r has his own boat, etc.. and you will Not get any kids from the hospital to go fishing, because thay will not be allowed to.

If you want to raise a Grand for this cause, then by all means please do, but I would consider donating the trip to some of our US Veterans who would really enjoy the trip a lot more.

Comment

Tiny,
                      I will let Jeremy defend himself, but the answer is no. All we are doing is trying to gather up enough donates to get $ 1,000 or more and if that happens, it will outbid the already winning $ 900 that Jeremy is part. Either way, Jeremy is in for at least $ 300 and if they win, they fish with Greg. If we beat that bid, then Jeremy donates $ 150 and someone more deserving get's to go. To me, it is a win/win either way.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I might be wrong but isn't some one winning the auction with a 500 dollar bid right now?
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I don't think so, Jeremy and two other are in for $ 300 per.

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                          I might be wrong but isn't some one winning the auction with a 500 dollar bid right now?
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I am confused. Are we chspeanging the auction. Dont get me wrong, im okay with it if that is the concensus (spelling?). Are we donating to give the trip away now. What is happening!?
                            Was blind but now... "I SEA!"

Comment

more deserving?
                              Was blind but now... "I SEA!"

Comment

Working...
                              X