No announcement yet.

in alvin again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! That sounds great! Y'all are killin' me!! I had bleepin' chicken salad for lunch and I'm still hungry!!!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
      I ate at Joes BBQ!
      Growing up in Alvin, I have been eating Joe's BBQ for a couple of decades and some change. After fishing Chocolate a couple of weeks ago, my wife and I stopped in for some BBQ. I have to say, the sliced brisket was the best I have ever had it there. I don't know if there is a new pit boss or if I just hit it at the right time, but I was glad I stopped in.

mjh: I see you are from Katy. Midway BBQ is were I stop when I am in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
        Growing up in Alvin, I have been eating Joe's BBQ for a couple of decades and some change. After fishing Chocolate a couple of weeks ago, my wife and I stopped in for some BBQ. I have to say, the sliced brisket was the best I have ever had it there. I don't know if there is a new pit boss or if I just hit it at the right time, but I was glad I stopped in.

mjh: I see you are from Katy. Midway BBQ is were I stop when I am in your neck of the woods.

where is midway? I want some bbq tonight and I live almost in katy.

Comment

Off I 10 good stuff
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            Off I 10 good stuff
            well that narrows it down. I-10 only runs from El Paso to Beaumont

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              where is midway? I want some bbq tonight and I live almost in katy.
              Off Old 90 in the middle of old Katy. The Midway Grocery is at 90 and (I think) Ave D. The BBQ restaurant moved west from the grocery just down the road to a stand alone building.

Comment

Midway is on old 90 in old katy. Over by the high school. Good BBQ!

Comment

BBQ

I don't mean to jack the thread, but have any of you out there tried Andy's Hog Wild BBQ in Pasadena?

Check out the pic! There a baked potato under all that meat. I took a pic to show my Dad.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                    Off Old 90 in the middle of old Katy. The Midway Grocery is at 90 and (I think) Ave D. The BBQ restaurant moved west from the grocery just down the road to a stand alone building.
                    Originally posted by mjh View Post
                    Midway is on old 90 in old katy. Over by the high school. Good BBQ!

thanks. I'll check it out. I usually go to Brisket House in bellaire if I want bbq cause I haven't found a close place that makes any good bbq.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                      thanks. I'll check it out. I usually go to Brisket House in bellaire if I want bbq cause I haven't found a close place that makes any good bbq.
                      Let me know if you are coming and I will meet you.

Comment

Working...
                      X