Galveston County S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galveston County S.

They were out today checking boat's and reg.Make sure you have your floating devices not just lifejacket's.Nice guy doing his job.What's ironic to me he's out on a day when only two boat's put in a said boat ramp.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Yea he was nice but thorough. Make sure you guys have your boat papers and up to date tags, a working horn, good fire extinguisher, appropriate number of life jackets, and either a life ring or a two handled flotation device that can be thrown like a life ring. He said they are out every weekend from about 10 am to 6 pm running around checking people.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

lookout!!!!!!!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

The Jam Beach marine patrol is also making sure you have put your boat numbers on properly-3" between the letters and numbers-I got admonished for that while filling up the Robalo at valero-wasn't even in the water!! TX 1245 AW, not TX1245AW.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X