charlie sheen interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. I'll say it.
    Charlie is my hero and role model when it comes to his character in 2 1/2 men.
    What a fantasy life that would be and probably how he leads his real life.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

He looks very bad!

Comment

i will vote for him!!!!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

He is the modern day Rick James!
          Chris

Comment

I wouldn't want any part of his life, on the show or in reality. The dude is a flat out train wreck scum bag who does no GOOD for anyone and cares little about what his antics are doing to his children. I wish him luck in realizing his problems, mostly for the sake of his children.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
              I wouldn't want any part of his life, on the show or in reality. The dude is a flat out train wreck scum bag who does no GOOD for anyone and cares little about what his antics are doing to his children. I wish him luck in realizing his problems, mostly for the sake of his children.

Please leave me out of this! It just takes some people longer to grow up Sandy...I tell this to my wife daily!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Sorry Monte, didn't mean to drag you into all this. LOL!

If it takes him much longer to grow up, he'll be leaving his kids fatherless.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Well he lost he kids today! The guy is a mess and I don't feel sorry for him and the two hotties are just laughing away!
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I meant, he lost his kids today!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for him either...but it seems America loves a F-up these days! For some reason I think he'll rebound(if he doesn't die first). Look at Robert Downey Jr...dude couldn't keep that nose out of the candy. Now he's like a top draw movie dude...and he credits Mel Gibson as the reason he's a success ...now how weird is that?
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I consider him a potential Democratic Candidate for POTUS-just look at Bill Clinton. Same morals, except Charlie admits he inhaled. He'd be better than Obama.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I just heard that sheen took enough cocaine to kill two and a half men...........
                            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                            boom

Comment

Working...
                            X