Caddo Lake - Photo of the Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caddo Lake - Photo of the Month

So I sent in a few photos for a monthly photo of the week contest. The manufacturer of my motor (Gator-Tail) put me up as the photo of the month.

Gator Tail Outboards are the toughest mud motors and surface drive boats on the planet. Gator Tail can take you places you never thought possible.

scroll down below the duck commander video & you'll see my rig in the veggies...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Good on you Buddy..

Comment

cool,, looks thick for sure! looks like a cool place to go hangout and get some good outdoors picstoo
      Head of the Spyglass Potlicker Club!

Darryl

Comment

Only natural lake in all of Texas! More than half of which sits in Louisiana

Comment

That's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            Only natural lake in all of Texas! More than half of which sits in Louisiana

I've heard there is some great fishing there... is most of it open and clear?
            Head of the Spyglass Potlicker Club!

Darryl

Comment

It's easy to get yourself lost on Caddo. Beautiful place though. Is the Caddo Inn still up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Funk Shoal Brutha View Post
                It's easy to get yourself lost on Caddo. Beautiful place though. Is the Caddo Inn still up there?
                Yes I believe so. I personally stay at Hoot N Holler its a camp near Uncertain, TX. Its on the water near the management area and more wooded areas of Caddo. A lot of the guys stay at Crips Camp the whole weekend is an absolute blast! Great fishing too!

Comment

Thanks for the info. I haven't been up there in over 10 years. Awesome place to see especially early morning and at dusk. Kind of erie. Caddo Inn used to have a great family style catfish dinner. None of the catfish (fried whole) would be over 8"'s long but they would bring out a platter full of them. Some of the best fried fish I ever ate.

Comment

Originally posted by Funk Shoal Brutha View Post
                    Thanks for the info. I haven't been up there in over 10 years. Awesome place to see especially early morning and at dusk. Kind of erie. Caddo Inn used to have a great family style catfish dinner. None of the catfish (fried whole) would be over 8"'s long but they would bring out a platter full of them. Some of the best fried fish I ever ate.
                    This should give you some perspective, I hope you enjoy this video, it was a sight to see towards the end as you watch you'll know what I am referring to...

Comment

Caddo is great. My brother lives in Marshall. I use to spend just about every weekend up there either bass fishing bowfishing or just trying to get lost which is not hard to do.

Comment

Great, Coe! I used to go there for fun in college.
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That video was great!

Comment

Cool Coe !!!!!!! you made the front page.....
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                            X