468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Thought I Wanted A New Jon Boat Until............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still laughing corndog

Comment

SWEET !! I should get my SAIGA 12 semi auto 12 gauge shotgun in 2 weeks or less . It's customized with a TROMIX MONSTER BREAK and ENIDINE recoil system to reduce recoil and shoot 2 3/4 inch shells...frail ladies can handle it with little muzzle rise . 12 round box magazines , pistol grip , fore grip , ghost ring sight , picatinny rail , 6 position butt with pad , tubular bolt charger . Made by LONE STAR ARMS out of Arizona . Check out the web site with video . Same platform as the reliable , sturdy AK 47 . I'll post up pictures of it when I get it if you are interested . Don't ask me how much it cost - ARGH !!
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

corndog I can totally relate. many years ago I owned a mckee craft and I swear that boat pounded the kidneys much worse than my old jon boat,

Comment

My only concern is a less than stellular review on 1 blog that was not happy with the location of the selector switch or the ease of use on the switch. I personally would like to try one out. $1K or up is a bit pricy as well.
          Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Working...
          X