468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Cleaning Giveaway Thread: Free Stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Cleaning Giveaway Thread: Free Stuff!

It's time for me to clean my place up. I thought perhaps other folks might be doing the same, so we could make this a one stop spot for you to give away any unwanted, but still useful items. All items should be completely free. This isn't a classifieds thread.

My items are located in Angleton and they are all ready for pickup. I can deliver any of these to you at the Club Meeting this Friday as well. Can't deliver the timber though. I'll get us started.

1. A nice little fireplace set. Never been used, but been sitting in my garage for 4 years. Still has the plastic pieces over the sharp parts. Includes log grabber tongs, poker, and shovel.

2. A big 8X8 12 foot long treated timber. Not using it for the camp, and it's just sitting in my yard. It could stay there, but if anyone wants it, it's theirs.

3. A rolling seed/fertilizer spreader by Scotts

4. A rusty Ike tarnished crawfish burner

5. Thomas record player: Nice wood cabinet, just tested, ready to roll. No pic on this one.

6. A Nice toaster oven, but it doesn't have the pan

7. A homemade PVC Push Pole

8. Fish cleaning board with clamp

9. A huge styrofoam ice chest, only used once.

10. Coffee table. Not first class, but nice enough for someone just starting out.

11. Nice 4'X3' Aluminum Window. It's dirty, but never been installed.
    Attached Files
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

I would like that fish cleaning board so my folks wont complain when I make a mess in the kitchen.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

I want the fertilizer spreader and crawfish cooker. I come to alvin on fridays so I will get with you before then.

Comment

I'll go for the push pole and the fireplace set, need one for the fire pit at our camp.
        Very good chance we'll (Mrs. Oleander, me and Jack) be at the meeting friday.
        Last edited by Oleander Kayaker; March 1, 2011, 10:10 PM.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

5 items gone already. Excellent! PM me for my info gentlemen and we'll get together.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Interested in the window. Were about to start building a new bunk house at the lease.

Comment

If you don't mind bringing it to the meeting Friday I will be there.

Comment

No problem bringing items to the Club Meeting.

Item added: Old used up marine starting battery. I've heard of people harvesting the lead in these to use for sinkers. Not something I want to mess with, but the battery is free.

Comment

Still up for free: Record Player, Toaster Oven, BIG ice chest, Coffee Table, Timber, and Dead Battery

Comment

Can I get the ice chest as well?
                    Resident Ninja

Comment

Ice chest gone! I'm gonna be loaded down comin' to the meeting. Here comes Sandy Clause.

Comment

Lol!
                        Resident Ninja

Comment

Great thread Coach,I think i am going to look threw my garage also . coach you ready for some bugs at my house.
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

how big is the record player?

Comment

Window or Table or 8x8 Gone ???

Comment

Working...
                              X