Such is Life.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such is Life.......

I've been AWOL for a while and I know I have missed and not returned some phone calls and email. Sorry for kind of disappearing but my Step Dad passed away and I had to make a trip back to Virginia without much warning. Now I'm so far behind there is no light at the end of the tunnel, but I'm going to force myself to take some time and get some fishing in this year.

My step brother and I did go up in the mountains and fly fished for some Native Trout which was a blast. We caught 7 or 8 a piece but the biggest was only about 5 inches. Man those little bugger can really fight for their size and the short 3 weight fly rods made it even more fun. I have a picture of one I caught on my phone I'll have to download and get posted when I get a chance as they are some really purty little fish.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Glad you're back Derek sorry for yalls loss
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sorry to hear this Derek. Glad to have you back around.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks guys!!!
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Sorry to hear about that, I hope Chris is handling it well. I need to call you up soon for some fishing or archery stuff. I have been busy as well, but will make some later this week or the next if you are free.

Comment

Thanks Yan! I do need to get some fishing in, but I'm trying to get arrows ready for the Oklahoma Selfbow Jamboree in a couple of weeks. I'm going to be up there as a vendor and will also be giving a demo on arrow building. It sounds like a good time, just hope I sell enough arrows to pay for the trip, which has to be a lot with the cost of gas these days.

Comment

Sorry for the loss !
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
              X