X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Show Must see or buy

Here is the low down

Offshore is well represented for lures
    - Woody has snapper slappers and is ready to deal with some stock he is trying to clearout .... buy it if your after snapper this season
    -MC Saltwater tackle has all the RIGHT leaders allready made up ... gropuer, AJ's, kings
    it make sence to just buy what he makes because I can't come out to what he makes after I pay for everything
    -other guys hava good selection of gear and lures

FTU
    - They have the Salt water Sou shirts on sale for $7 short sleeve and $10 long and if you buy 3 they make you a better deal
    - Berkly has a booth set up with some gulps, rattle shrimp and other stuff at cheap prices with rebates

Charlies Custom rods is a must see
    &
    since Texxan1 is right across the isle you mine as well get a O2 system from him

Charter Lakes Insurance is there ready to give you guys boat insurance quotes
    Bryce did me right this year, and I shoped him hard against the best

LURES
    Flounder pounder is a must
    Geaux bait has a cool eye glassed in their lure
    Stirke Pro has the baby buster that you better get!!!!
    Big Nasty was sighted
    Bass Assisgns had some new baits

Temple fork outfitters was there with their fly rod line up
    Go by and talk to Steve Soule

For Artwork
    Go check out Fish Stix drift wood art near the back, around the corner from flounder pounder, he has some flounder that are bad ***** ....and check out his marlin
    Dale is a cool dude too

LAST
    You will not be able to have your reel worked on by Shimano, they will take your reel to FTU and give you a discount on service, but no more freebie parts and help walking you through the reel .... boooooo
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Thanks for the run down. I am looking forward to attending my first Fishing Show tonight.

Comment

I need to pick up some of those flounder pounders.
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Jhua,
        You need to see one of his demos, you will learn a lot about targeting flounder.

Heading out there tomorrow. Going to look for that new reel tomorrow, hope to find a good deal, if not, eBay!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Demos? What demos?
          Resident Ninja

Comment

I went to a CCA seminar recently and he showed how to use the flounder pounder. Very interesting if you want to target flounder only.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Phil Ortiz put's on one hell of a demo with the flounder pounder product.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Well, we just returned from our first fishing show. We went to book a guided trip with Cajun Guide Services out of Hackberry, LA. We have used this fine group of individuals in the past and have nothing but nice things to say about them. The Mrs. and I walk up, say our hellos and book a two day trip in May. While I am listening to one of the guides tell me a story, my wife slides over to the side with our favorite guide and books a trip for next month, for her and her girlfriend. "What about me?", I said. Her reply was, "What about you? I am going to Calcasieu next month." Damn sneeky guides but diversionary move on me.

Comment

I think your wife has made a statement.....

Comment

Well, after all, you said she always outfishes you!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the info !!
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks Skipper!
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

seriously,,, any of you all whom don't use Brice or charter lakes need to check into it... Brice is damn good people and willl go the extra mile to help... When I tore me lower unit off I called him,, HE answered,,, SOB was in alaska but still took care of me,,,,, that is service for sure... DO IT!
                          Head of the Spyglass Potlicker Club!

Darryl

Comment

thanks for the low down.

Comment

Working...
                            X