looking for new cell phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for new cell phone

Ok guys what do you prefer. I am looking at and android powered phone and the I phone. Which one in your opinion is better and why? Thanks.

i just got iphone and its ok...blackberry needs a good smartphone thats faster i miss my blackberry but the Iphone is way cool and fast
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I am being forced to get a new one & was told by my merchant service that the HTC EVO is the way to go,easy to use,super fast & the least problems. Will be ordering one tonite.
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

htc hd2 sucks is all i know. i hate my phone.

Comment

HTC evo is a very good phone. I have one! No problems so far. Fast and reliable. I would buy a spare battery though. I can last about 7 hours on my phone as long as I just make calls text and occasionally browse the web. But with continuous usage the batt life is about 3 hours. 4g is fast when you have it but I usually turn it off unless I'm watching videos in my car while its hooked up to the car charger.
          Resident Ninja

Comment

i have a brand new iphone 3sg that i am selling... i am a blackberry guy... didnt like it... used it for a whole like 30 minutes... works with tmobile
            if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Comment

Im really happy with my droid X but i didn't take the the time to compare to anything else.

Comment

I'm very comfortable with tin cans & string...

Comment

He wants wireless with no strings attached!!
                  Today is a new day!!

Comment

Iphone4 is great for me. Runs all the APPS, TapaTalk which is hooked into the forum! etc
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by young gun View Post
                      i have a brand new iphone 3sg that i am selling... i am a blackberry guy... didnt like it... used it for a whole like 30 minutes... works with tmobile
                      how much for it?

Comment

Motorola Dynatac

I recommend the Motodyna.
                        Attached Files
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

How about those bag phones we had back in the day?

Comment

Hardly ever had a "dropped call" with my old bag phone-plus it worked in poorly covered areas!! Was gonna post the bag phone, but figured the "Dynatac" was cool-brick phone-bet 1/2 the younguns around never even seen a Dynatac or Bag Phone for that matter! The Dynatac was very expensive, plus about $1.50 per minute.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Iphone4 is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X