Holder Fishing Show (my $.02)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holder Fishing Show (my $.02)

I went out to GRB yesterday after work to the Holder Fishing Show. I thought there were several new venders there that wasnt there in the past. I know there were also a few venders that were not there as well.

I do have one complaint about the show. I am not gonna name any names or anything. Several of the booths that we stopped by had items that either myself or one of the other 2 guys with me wanted to buy. When we inqured about purchasing they told us that we had to go to another booth (which is a tackle shop in Houston) to buy the product. I have a huge problem with this. I don't shop at that store because I have had several bad experiences there.
    I understand that a manufacturer wants to support its dealers and all, but it wasnt this way in the past. Before most of the venders had show specials and you could purchase from them.
    I feel like I wasted a few hours of my time yesterday. Not because the show was bad, but because I refuse to buy from that store. Had I known upfront that it was going to be this way I wouldnt have gone.

Thanks for letting me rant a little.
    CHASIN REDS @ THE $$$$MONEY HOLE$$$$4
    WRECK EM TECH

Ben from what i hear it was done that way because they were one of the few accepting plastic.I was there did you stop by and see JDean?
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I was there I stopped by many booths and said hello to everyone I'll be back this weekend too
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Chris I looked for JDean at the Coastal Backwater booth but didn't see him. I left @ 9:00.

Unless they change things I will not be returning to future shows. I will never give that particular store another sent of my hard earned money.

By the way they beer cart accepts credit cards. He did get some of my buisness.
        CHASIN REDS @ THE $$$$MONEY HOLE$$$$4
        WRECK EM TECH

Comment

Yep, it's kind of turned into that kind of show where that store is dictating what the Mfgs. are doing.

It's a shame that Academy was not smart enough to step up and promote their products through there .....

I think they had in the past but choose not to anymore
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Working...
          X