Rods for Soldiers @ Houston Fishing Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rods for Soldiers @ Houston Fishing Show

Rods for Soldiers is a group that builds custom rods and donates them to injured soldiers and for police fire and ems personnel through direct donation and donations to fundraisers. We have a booth #254 at the show in the back corner by the seminar area. We are going to be raffling off 2 beautiful custom stand up rods tickets are $5 ea and the drawing is for both rods. Please stop by and get some tickets, Drawing is Sunday afternoon. Please help our great cause,all the money from this raffle goes to purchase more components so we can build more rods for our soldiers in need. If you cant make it to the show you can get yours online up until Sunday.

I was there the last 2 days and not alot of folks were interested in those bigger rods, if that is the case get your tickets, if you win I will build you 2 inshore rods if thats want you want and you can exchange the raffle rods for those!

Sweet! Y'all do great stuff! I love seeing the smiles on the soldiers faces when you present them the rods!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I would like to thank all who supported the Rods for Soldiers program by participating in our most recent raffle at the Houston Fishing Show. Mr. John B. was our winner, he will be donating the rods back to RfS so we can give them to an American Hero!
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X