Where Are The Fishing Reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Are The Fishing Reports?

Did anyone go fishing this weekend? I have only seen a few new reports all week.

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
    Did anyone go fishing this weekend? I have only seen a few new reports all week.
    I picked my boat from the shop Friday morning and tried chocolate. A couple of black drum throw back, a rat red and small flounder. Worked the bay in a few spots without a bite. Headed up the bayou and that's where the bites were. Hoping to try it again this Friday.

Comment

The weather on Saturday was pretty rough. I only saw 2 boats out fishing the whole day. Today was great, but still I only saw maybe 5-6 boats all day. As for me, I didn't even wet a line once.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

We're in a transitional period, winter to spring. Fish are being caught but the unexpected warm up then cool down has everything confused.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I was at work all weekend but I was thinking about fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
            We're in a transitional period, winter to spring. Fish are being caught but the unexpected warm up then cool down has everything confused.
            x2. The weather Saturday was bad so I spent most of the day at the fishing show. I got on the water Sunday and only caught a few trout and flounder.

Comment

Originally posted by 9121SS View Post
              I was at work all weekend but I was thinking about fishing.
              X2
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

have'nt been either
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Hammered

Comment

went crappie/white bass fishing on saturday. I didn't know we had a cold front moving thru. I wore a tshirt and shorts. Froze my arse off for 2 white bass. No crappie. Gonna give it a go again this saturday.

speaking of, we need a freshwater forum now that I potlicked a spot for these tasty crappie. All I have to do now is catch them.

Comment

hammered the crappie cats and whites friday on Houston... was going salt saturday but decided to save the fuel for a day to catch and not fish. JJ park, cypress, and west fork are all good for whites... Luces is hot for crappie and whites.,,, and if you want some catfish they have moved in to five foot and less water(with the sun durring the day).. with cotton seed cubes we had them in a feeding freenzy in two foot..
                      Head of the Spyglass Potlicker Club!

Darryl

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                        went crappie/white bass fishing on saturday. I didn't know we had a cold front moving thru. I wore a tshirt and shorts. Froze my arse off for 2 white bass. No crappie. Gonna give it a go again this saturday.

speaking of, we need a freshwater forum now that I potlicked a spot for these tasty crappie. All I have to do now is catch them.
                        Over in our neck of tha woods?

Comment

Originally posted by Long Pole View Post
                          Over in our neck of tha woods?
                          no. spout's post say's it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                            no. spout's post say's it all.

this is my catching time of year not my fishing, if I aint got at least 25 plus in the cooler it's a bad day. I can load my freezer for frys all year in the next month or two playing around and it's close and I don't spend a $100 on gas each trip.... slopoke went with me friday too.

Gilbert your hitting the park aren't you potlicker.
                            Head of the Spyglass Potlicker Club!

Darryl

Comment

Originally posted by waterspout View Post
                              this is my catching time of year not my fishing, if I aint got at least 25 plus in the cooler it's a bad day. I can load my freezer for frys all year in the next month or two playing around and it's close and I don't spend a $100 on gas each trip.... slopoke went with me friday too.

Gilbert your hitting the park aren't you potlicker.

nah, I'm in Cypress Creek. I'll be headed back on saturday after I take my son by the dr's office at 8am.

Comment

Working...
                              X