Guided Fishing Trip for 3 People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guided Fishing Trip for 3 People

This is an auction all proceeds will be donated to Shriners Hospitals for Children.

Capt. Glenn Stevens with Coastal Guide Service has been kind enough to donate a 1/2 day guided fishing trip. Bait, Artificial, Wade, Drift, you name it, Glenn will put you on the fish!

Galveston fishing on Galveston Bay, Offshore fishing trips and charters, Capt. Glenn Stevens, Galveston fishing guide, Galveston Texas fishing, deepsea fishing, bay fishing, offshore fishing, party boats, lodging in galveston

Coastal Guide Service
    Galveston ,Texas
    Galveston Bay and Galveston Offshore Fishing Charters

Captain Glenn Stevens
    Call 409-392-353(THREE) or email fishcoastal(at)gmail.com

I'll start the bidding off at $150.00
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

$250

Comment

One...Bad...Arse...Mothertruckn...Angler...

Comment

ok guys ...this is for the Shriners Kids!!! Remember they provide FREE care for burn victims under 18 years old
        they take care of their families as well!! My other half has worked there for 15 years! we have two newbies to the site
        startin it off great ! so heres what ill do...ill throw in lunch and drinks provided ....(24 hr brisket )& some ribs as well
        lets show what FISH WEST END can do!! Thanks to each and every bidder!See you on the water soon!!
        Last edited by txwhaler 22; March 8, 2011, 11:52 PM. Reason: cant spell
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

$350
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Fishing with captain Glenn is always a good time. He truly enjoys putting people on fish more than catching them himself... So that's a great deal of enjoyment and he definitely knows what he is doing. All for a great cause!
            Live every week like its shark week

Comment

let me see how it goes tonight and we might make a bid. what did the Aqua Pimp trip go for?

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                let me see how it goes tonight and we might make a bid. what did the Aqua Pimp trip go for?

Comment

I'll bid $375 and pay extra to go out spearfishing with Glenn this summer... Yan you want to go in with me here??

Comment

$400
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

When is this over?
                      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I'll bid $375 and pay extra to go out spearfishing with Glenn this summer... Yan you want to go in with me here??
                        I am broke as a joke, but I can throw in $200 for a spearing trip this Summer if the money goes to the Shriners. I'm assuming a whole day, and I don't need the food (24hr brisket does sound good though ).

Comment

We haven't hit the reserve I have set on it. If it doesn't hit the reserve we'll re-list it on the live auction list for Saturday.

Comment

ill bid the $900 or whatever the trip w/ AP wnet for because i dont want to hurt glenns feelings and i think he could be benefit from the "new fishing techiniques and strategies" weve developed and will share w/ him. ill figure out how much of the tab to stick my partners on this trip with later when i get back from las vegas so ill front it now for the time being. robalo and mudsskipper have heartburn about now. we might bring ghsmacker jsut in case we need to have somebodys assss whipped like kenny if he happens to be holding down a spot we want or if there are somem smart asssses at the marina when we get back.

forget the brisket though glenn. nobody wants that. just ice down a whole lot of beer. and nobody wants to go spearfishing either. thats silly.

Comment

and nobody wants to go spearfishing either.
                              Not true.

thats silly.
                              True.

Comment

Working...
                              X