appliance parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appliance parts

any one know of a local place that has appliance parts? I broke the handle to my oven and I need to replace it. I found it all over on line but 20 bucks shipping ain't gonna work for me. I want to walk in, buy it and go home and replace it.

1Source or One Source over on Westpark around Hillcroft or Fondren.They have all kinds of stuff.
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

There is a place in Alvin called stove hospital

Comment

Gilbert-stuff cooking in the oven is like water boiling in the pot on the stove-be patient and wait til it's done instead of ripping off the door handle every 30 seconds to see if it's done!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

In Katy there is the Sears Part store. It's north of I-10 on Park Row, between Barker Cypress and fry, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Pole View Post
            In Katy there is the Sears Part store. It's north of I-10 on Park Row, between Barker Cypress and fry, I think.
            they don't have what I am looking for in stock. I've called that one.

Comment

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
              1Source or One Source over on Westpark around Hillcroft or Fondren.They have all kinds of stuff.

thanks. I'll check it out.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

Comment

There is a Sears part store in Dickinson. What brand is it?

Comment

whirlpool

Comment

Whirlpool makes almost all Kenmore stuff.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I found a place and this handle fits quite a bit of different makes. Interesting. Now I get to drive into houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                        I found a place and this handle fits quite a bit of different makes. Interesting. Now I get to drive into houston.
                        pinche lloron
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

1st Source Servall 713-947-2548
                          A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Andre's next to weeks on hwy 3 in L.C.
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

1st Source was a bunch of no helping jackass's. I found it at Appliance Parts Depot. They had my parts waiting for me at the counter when I got there. They also close at 5 and I called them to let them know I was still on my way. No problems, we'll wait for you. Bam. Great Service.

Comment

Working...
                              X