3-12-11 tournament???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-12-11 tournament???

I received a text on my company phone about a tournament in Galveston on 3-12-11 the text has the rules and fee's but not the location, my company phone will only receive text but does not show sender or senders #. If anybody has any info I would appreciate it.

The GTTS is this weekend,capt. meeting at Coastline Marine tonite til 9pm I think.
    Today is a new day!!

Comment

X2 with what the dawg said
      I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

thank's for the help.

Comment

For those not in the loop....

What does GTTS stand for?
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

galveston trophy trout series or anything else you can come up with will work also.
            I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Galveston Trophy Trout Tournament Series 2010 / 2011
              • Main stringer 3 trout 1 over 25” per team additional fish over 25” will result in DQ
              • Artificial only
              • 1, 2 or 3 man teams Any combo of am or pro
              • 1/2 LB deduction per dead fish
              • Register at Coastline Marine, Fish On Tackle, Mail, Email, or Phone. Payment by Credit Card is available over the Phone or at any of the 2 locations.
              • Capts Meeting will be held at Coastline Marine and Fish On Tackle Thursday before each event at 7pm
              All fish must be caught by rod & reel with artificial lures. All fish must be caught during the day of the event during allotted times. No sharing or pooling of fish is allowed. The boundaries are from Galveston Bay Complex 124 Bridge to Bastrop Bay. No radios or cell phones may be used to contact any participant or be contacted with ANY fishing related question/info until the angler arrives at the boat ramp. Non-participants are not allowed to fish in event participants boats. Contestants fishing as a team must fish no farther than 500 yards apart if wading from a boat or 1000 yards if fishing from a kayak. Competitive distances- anglers must remain at least 200 yards away from another wader in competition; boaters must remain 100 yards away from another boat in competition. If closer, they must be OK'ed by the other anglers. No alcohol may be onboard boats during the event hours-Ok at boat ramp. Behind weirs/dams or private ponds or lakes are off-limits. Texas Parks & Wildlife’s regulations apply. All winners will be subject to a polygraph test onsite or at a later date at the request of only the weigh master, tournament directors or contestants before collecting their prize. Protests made by contestants must be made no later than 30 minutes after the last fish are weighed. In the event of a tie, the heaviest single fish weighed shall be the winner. Any angler not following the previous rules can be disqualified from this or any future events. The tournament directors may cancel any event for any reason including hazardous weather. If cancelled, you will be refunded your entry fee or given a rain check for another event. All live fish will be the responsibility of the contestant until weigh-in. We will have holding tanks for stringers that are waiting to be weighed in.
              Entry Fee / Payout: 100 dollar per entrant 3 max per team. There will be a 90% paying out. 1st 3000 2nd 1000 3rd 700 4th 500 5th 200. This is based on 60 entrants if more teams register the 1st-3rd amounts will reflect additional entry fees. Late fee on Friday will be additional 50 per person. 20 dollar Big Trout / 50 team side pot 100% payout
              Launch /Wade Areas You may launch your boat at any Galveston Bay Public or Private ramps @ 4am and start fishing at 5am. Kayaks can launch any site they assume possible.
              Times - Start fishing at 5am. Launch/Wade hours apply. Weigh in time will start a 1pm to 4pm. All fish must be kept alive until weigh master checks fish before heading to the scales.

Artificial only. No natural baits are allowed on the boat or in possession during the event.

Weigh in site Turtle Club on Nasa Parkway scales will be set before 1pm and close at 4pm

Team of the Year Team of the Year will consist of the November thru March tournaments top 3 weights of the four events. Must fish all 4 events to qualify. Membership fees of 35 dollars will be collected upon registering with 25 dollars going toward TOY pot and 10 dollars for T-shirts which will be handed out in the December event.

Comment

Working...
              X