How is Sneeky Pete doing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Sneeky Pete doing

I was just wondering how Rick was doing? Does any one have a update on his well being? I really hope all is well.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Thanks Hogie, I'm doing fine I got released from the hospital on tuesday.My wrist is sooo much better.I bought a left handed reel and I'm going to try it out today in matagorda.I'll be down there all week running my nephew and brother around.If you see my marshall (red) color give me a wave and shout. The dr's got everything reversed and looks like its back to healing fine.My surgeon has me doing exercises daily to get strength and mobility beck in it.We'll see hold she holds up after a little reeling.Thanks for the prayers and well wishies from everybody on this board.

Comment

Nice to see you back.

Comment

A good Corky work out will do it some good... I'm glad to hear you are doing good the infection is gone... You did have alot of folks praying for your well being...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good going Sneeky GET OUT THERE AND LAND ONE LEFT HANDED I am glad your better . I Have known ole SNeeky since i was 16 throwing a frissbe and playing ultimate and frissbe golf then he turned me into a fishermen thanks rick
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Glad you're back at it, Sneeky!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

There ain't no stoppin' ole Sneaky!!!

GO GET'EM!!!!!

Comment

Good to here you are doing better.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...