Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Job!

Comment

Nice job on the rescue! Was it a white Robalo? I walked out to the boat cut yesterday, and there was one on the channel side all smashed up on the rocks.

Comment

The coast guards envrio devision called the owner, he was in spring and had to come to the dock. Sea tow had to be used to recover the boat. The owner was facing fines if he did not get his craft

Pix are available
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
        NoBama

Comment

Yesterday i signed up for sea tow. It cost the owner $600 to get it off the rocks and to the dock. I am not about to risk it.
          NoBama

Comment

It looks like an older Aquasport, not a Robalo.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

WTG Hit the CG up on ch. 13 next tume if you need them. That is the channel they always monitor.

Comment

Thanks. I always thought 16 was what they monitored.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X