Playing with "House Money"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with "House Money"

The wife, dogs and I all went to Gorda this morning to do a few chores and fool around. The main thing was to put my bay boat in the water and run it since it hasn't seen water since deer season started. I think it was the first week of September since she has been wet. I had visions of $600-800 repair bills in my head all last night. Well the ole gurl fired right off and didn't so much as hiccup at any throttle range. We put about 10 miles on her and everything was A-OK. A double dose of Stabil and a full gas tank is the ticket I think.

The dogs had a blast except that we did have one DOB incident. I had Mr Grizz around my feet and noticed he wasn't there anymore... turned around to look for him and I see a head bobbing and some furious dog paddling strokes about 20 yards behind me. LOL Apparently he either did a header or dove in on his own... not sure. He closed the gap quickly after I shut the outboard down.

Here is a pic or two at the beach after we put the boat up. Mr Grizz still looks a little PO'd about the whole "I fell into the drink" thing! LOL
    Attached Files

Teach him young, he'll quit jumping out, great looking lab

Comment

LOL....I do that too from time to time!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
        LOL....I do that too from time to time!

I know you do brotha... I know! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
          Teach him young, he'll quit jumping out, great looking lab
          I think he fell out when I turned around in the river... but I wouldn't put it past him to jump out...LOL My old dog used to do that too and skip/roll across the surface before submerging. He learned the hard way. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X