No announcement yet.

The Japanese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa there. Your numbers are biased since they fail to account for population make-up. See http://www.census.gov/population/soc...fs/sb2-95.html

Further, with regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
    Black 39.8
    Hispanic 15.7
    Asian 2.4
    other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents. More Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks. After all, there are some legitimate reasons for Blacks to be on welfare more than Whites. But the worst thing anyone can do is be in denial. If you remember that in the entire US Budget, welfare is merely a small pimple on a fat azz of Gummint and Gummint subsidies for farmers/ranchers/military spending and INTEREST ON DEBT are much larger numbers, than being a unmarried, overly fertile, momma (plus the issue of men that FAIL to pay/support their basturd offspring) are other issues in the BIG PICTURE.

Saying Whites account for larger numbers of AFDC and welfare is TRUE; HOWEVER, it is BIASED when looking at relationship to OVERALL population make-up. Look at our Gummint Census numbers-don't leave out facts.

Applying the "Elderly" as welfare recipients in Japan is also skewed to a large degree, you even use the term "pensioners", which equates to retirees being supported by retirement/pensions from WORKING. Similar to SSI here-you should not get SSI if you never worked, which means you NEVER contributed to the economy except in a negative way or manner.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Swells View Post
      Here's another fact: two thirds (66%) of the welfare in the USA is given to whites, twice as much as if given to blacks.
      That's because they laid off half the workforce...skewing that number just a wee bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Swells View Post
        Japan spends about 18 percent of its goverment revenue on welfare programs, largely as a result of an aging population. Depending on how you do the math, that is very close to the USA.

The horrible thing about many of the small towns around Sendai near the worst of the tsunami was that so many of the elderly were simply crushed, sucked out to sea, or left for dead. They were mostly all pensioners and living off welfare. Fact.

WTH does that have to do w/ my original post? Did I single out any race in it? And Ive yet to see a photo of looting in Japan.

Here's another fact: two thirds (66%) of the welfare in the USA is given to whites, twice as much as if given to blacks.

Those of you who have been to Japan know it is a very orderly society. But within days after crisis, the stores were all "looted" of anything useful in those areas, if you could find what was left of a store. It was a very nice, orderly kind of looting, shall we say.
        WTH does that have to do with my original post? Did I single out any race? You're drawing your own conclusions.

And Ive yet to see a photo in ANY recognized newspaper or outlet that shows Japanese looting.

Comment

Bullchit

Proof of Japanese Looters: Them's be Sapporo, not Heinekens.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bldlogo1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	554109
          Last edited by Robalo; March 23, 2011, 05:25 PM.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

OK... i take it all back now that showed up.

Comment

Working...
            X