Re powering the Ugly Mudda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re powering the Ugly Mudda

Well tomorrow I will pick up the new power source for the Ugly Mudda.A 60hp evinrude.It is used but my good friend lurefisher has donated to the cause. Pretty awesome huh?? I cant wait too get it mounted and get back on the water. This landlocked stuff sucks!!! It has only been 4 days and I think I am going to die here stuck on the beach. Its official I am an early morning sicko!!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Good new but for some it's old news.lol....Deano you are the man!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

What happened to da Mariner???
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

It done blowed up!!! It did it did!! I put close to 150 hours on it this summer!! Good while she lasted!! Next!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Aw man, I feel bad. How'd it happen? What went wrong?
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Good luck with the 'Rude, Ray. Some day I gotta see the Mudda in person.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well we will get the dump truck going again corndog as many fish we have caught out of her since u bought her from sandy i cant see her parked the mariner done runnoft
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

You're a good man Deano. To my knowledge she has had 5 motors on her during her lifetime. Evinrude, Suzuki, Mercury, Mariner, and now back to Evinrude.

Comment

That is a sweet deal and great name for the rig. Any pics? Need a new boat to follow.

Comment

WTG Deano!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Coach She just blowed up when I throttled down monday morning to head out. Sounded like I scattered the crank. No worries. Ya know I never flinched or freaked out and got all down about. Stuff happens. I parked her at the house and before ya know it lurefisher done scooped up a motor. Funny how good things happen when ya living ya life right!! And have some awesome friends. Karma Baby!!!!!!!!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Curmudgeon, Heres a pic of the Ugly Muddar. I get all kinds of thumbs ups and ladies telling me I am number one. Good to get her on the water away from all of the fans of the mudda!!!
                        Attached Files
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Classic pic!
                          TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            Well we will get the dump truck going again corndog as many fish we have caught out of her since u bought her from sandy i cant see her parked the mariner done runnoft
                            That boat has been a Trawler. Seems like since I had her I have been blessed by the fish gods. Man ive put a whooping on the fish in her.I done got my moneys worth out of her. Dont regret buying her for one minute. I'll have that marshall soon enough but don't have any debt with the Mudda for now! Like I said in another post debt free is awesome!!! When I retire her I will be happy knowing all the good times I had in her. For now well get her powered back up and go find some fish!!!
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Heres my ride I use to pull here around. This is a MILF magnet!!!
                              Attached Files
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X