Wet Wading??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Wading??

Has anyone wet waded yet this year? I am thinking of giving it my first go this weekend.

I have been wet wading for 1 month buddy...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
      I have been wet wading for 1 month buddy...
      Same here.water temps have been in the high 60's to low 70's....perfect.
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

I did it Saturday and Sunday. Temp was 72 both days. Nice!

Comment

I jumped out Saturday AM and went right back into the boat I like bath tub temperatures I did wade a little on Friday without waders
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

go for it!

Comment

Well aren't you a bunch of bas azzes!
              I wet wade when it's comfortable on the boat ride back. You wet wade in the afternoon now and the boat ride back at dark is miserable. Maybe some of you are uh......more insulated than others!
              BTW it'll be about 50 in the morning, let us know how that works out. LOL
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

my brother did it on friday, said it wasn't too bad. I'm about a month away from doing it. Its still far too cold for me to get my balls wet with bay water.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                  Well aren't you a bunch of bas azzes!
                  I wet wade when it's comfortable on the boat ride back. You wet wade in the afternoon now and the boat ride back at dark is miserable. Maybe some of you are uh......more insulated than others!
                  BTW it'll be about 50 in the morning, let us know how that works out. LOL
                  ditto and what coe said...i like to wade when you WANT to get in the bote & drive 50mph wet.

Comment

Mancho,mancho men!lol....When we stay in the mid eighties for a solid two weeks then i'll wade nude in short's unless the jellies are out.
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

whats a mancho man?
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Jeremy.....You like it cold, so you won't have a problem. I will be waiting a little while still. I like it comfortable myself!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

water feels good!
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I don't like my balls up in my throat, so i'm gonna keep the waders on for a couple more weeks.
                            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

You can wet wade now. But if you are running back late evening or out all day better bring a change of clothes. I would also have a jacket on board also!!
                              Last edited by corndog; April 4, 2011, 06:30 PM.
                              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X