468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wats the difference between all the curado models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wats the difference between all the curado models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been using ambassedor reels since i was promoted from bait bucket boy!!! lol (long time ago)

love em but i think its time to upgrade so i have been looking and see there's a .......
    200 model.... 300 model... so wats the differences in them??

also seen a 50 model but obviously thats the low end model i would assume based on price..

n e nsight and or comments on how they perform is appreciated
    if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

The higher the number, the more line it holds-similar to Ambassaduers-a 3500 vs a 4500 vs a 5500 vs a 7000....10,000, etc. The Alpha number denotes model year range-I hate my 100 D, like the 100E7 and really like the old green 200 and have one old green 100(B's I think were their "models").
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

get the 200.

Comment

The 50 is more expensive and holds less line...some guys want a smaller profile than the 200 and you pay more for it believe it or not. There are 200e5's with a 5:1 ratio a 200e7 with a 7:1 ratio, then you get into the 300's which there are 2 different models, one with a normal handle with two ends and one with a single crank style handle for more fighting power. The 300's are bigger and hold quite a bit more line.

jared

Comment

thanks guys
          if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Comment

I have been using the 50E and love it. Smaller profile and casts just as far as the 200. The 50E isn't the low end model. There all just size difference.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

If you want to upgrade check out the revo.I bought one for Primer 2 1/2 yrs ago.No problems,rinse off regularly,clean up and go again.Really smooth,casts great.I do have a love of Abu's since i have used them for 30yrs.A little pricey at 200 plus but what good equipment does'nt.Oh that was a revo inshore.

Comment

Working...
              X