This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual Blackjack "SLAM" Tournament

As promised this event will still be held.

July 9, 2011.

We have merged in with the SLAM tournament set to be held on July 9, 2011.

1st - 3rd place for Trout / Red & Flounder closest to 21" without going over will receive a custom made fishing rod.

1st place red / flounder & trout will receive a custom made fishing trophy by Roy Perry with Boat Works.

1st person to bring in 5 live flounder will receive a free O2 System donated by Pro-O2

Kids Division: (12 & under) any species heaviest single fish! All kids will receive a participation trophy and winners (1st-3rd) will receive some larger ones. No bonus or deduction for kids division.

Adult Division:

Black Jack mentioned above (individual contest)

Side Pot - Redfish with the most spots - 100% cash payout

Heavy Stringer (TEAM / BOAT) - Max 4 anglers / team or boat + any number of kids allowed to fish with adults. All persons on the boat must be registered to fish the touranment, no exceptions unless it has been pre-approved by a touranment official (ME)

Heavy Stringer (5 FISH!!) it will have a cash payout! Payout will be based upon total number of entries. (Heavy Stringer for the boat can only have 1 trout over 25" and only 2 reds any other combination of trout (under 25") or flounder are allowed) Legally you are allowed more than that but you are only allowed to approach the weigh master with 1 trout over 25" & 2 redfish, any combination with those are allowed or without. You cannot bring in two 30" trout only 1 will count nor can you bring in 3 reds only 2 will be counted, I hope that's clear. Remember its a 5 fish heavy stringer!!

Entry Fees:

Kids: $10 - Free Trophy included (Kids 12 & under only)

Adults: $60 (includes free 1 year subscription to Texas Outdoors Journal, Koozie & a club sticker)

Optional Side Pot: $10 / per adult - redfish with the most spots 100% cash payout for side pot.

Live Weigh in - 8oz / fish for any live fish weighed in, no deduction for dead fish.

**** Please note Flounder that are brought in will be accepted dead due to the heat & the fact that Sea Center is at full capacity****

Here is the Flyer, Rules & Signup Sheet -

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; July 7, 2011, 07:25 AM. Reason: Clarifying 5 fish heavy stringer & noting Flounder will be accepted dead
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Getting my team together now...

Comment

sign me up

Comment

Do the two reds need to be slot reds?
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
          Do the two reds need to be slot reds?
          Yes they must be slot reds

Comment

The Dream Team (aka by our name Team Saltwater Assault) is complete. It will be Dpop, the pimp, Albert and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
              The Dream Team (aka by our name Team Saltwater Assault) is complete. It will be Dpop, the pimp, Albert and myself.
              Sounds like a bunch of dudes on a boat to me Good luck I heard Deliverance will be potlicking you all day long

Comment

Can I sign up with Deliverance?
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  Can I sign up with Deliverance?
                  Only if you want to come soak fresh dead squid back in the marsh in my canoe. There is room for you, Chris and me. Dat there will get a good ole time!

Comment

Originally posted by Deliverance View Post
                    Only if you want to come soak fresh dead squid back in the marsh in my canoe. There is room for you, Chris and me. Dat there will get a good ole time!
                    Yeah! Team Potlicker!!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

So is this tourney July 9th or June 11th? It says one thing on this thread and another on the banner on the forum. I'm gonna guess July 9th since it's on the actual thread...but I'm just wondering.
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                        So is this tourney July 9th or June 11th? It says one thing on this thread and another on the banner on the forum. I'm gonna guess July 9th since it's on the actual thread...but I'm just wondering.

July 9, 2011

I changed the notice to say July 9th thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Registration is up & running!

Comment

Time to start putting your team together.

I will do an early bird drawing for any registrations before June 15, 2011.

2 lucky anglers will win a $25 gift card!

Register today!

Comment

Start registering!!

Comment

Working...
                              X