weather in galveston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather in galveston

is there any1 that lives in galveston that can step outside and tell me if the trees are bout to blow over?

www.weather.com should give you accurate wind data... We have a bunch of links on our homepage too that will show you wind velocity every hour etc.

Check out our homepage
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Not horrible on avenue O, but the pleasure pier (the Flagship) is showing 16- 20 knots.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yeah, it is super windy. I am fiending though and about to try some gigging.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
          Yeah, it is super windy. I am fiending though and about to try some gigging.
          Fiending? Are you some sort of vampire or something?
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yan vants to dlink da flouda blood!
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

thanks ppl for all the info. i check all the buoy info but when someone that lives on the coast tells u that its a "perky" day, you cant go wrong. @ milkjug.... i want to go fishing so bad that i bought my girl some spotted lingerie and a stuffed fishing hook for her mouth. i wanted to use the gulp spray but.........hahahaha j/k. but i do need to wet a line! good luck gigging

Comment

20-30 mph SSE..... next wednesday & thursday look to be less then 15 maybe?
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                X