Crawfish Boil Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawfish Boil Picture

I had a good time and hated to eat & run but had stuff to do. Good to see everyone including Vic, Duane, Deano, Coe, Mike & Mrs., Tim, Jerry, and of course JT! I did take a picture......the best part of the whole deal was these girls. Kate was very nice to this old man!Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	569182
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Hi, my name is Kenny. I like to attend social events and not say hello to old friends. Furthermore, I enjoy posting tiny pics of hot chicks to infuriate those whom would enjoy gawking at them.

Man Kenny, where the heck were you? Shoulda said HI!
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Aw, did i hurt your wittle feelings? jk

You don't remember me saying hi to you when you walked up while I was talking to Vic? I had just seconds to get my phone out, open the camera, and take the shot over the other photographers shoulder. Otherwise it would be in better focus!
      Attached Files
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I like the one on the right.....
        "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Nice, those gals were very friendly. No bigger pic you can post?

Comment

Oh yeah baabie!!! Those girls are great and I have noticed that the more you tip Kenny, the more friendly they get. Had a real fun time at the boil and maybe next time we'll get a PPV to the near UFC brawl in the cooking wagon.

Coachlaw gave me a very old cool wooden bar sign that I cant wait to get cleaned up and hung up. Thanks alot Sandy!

Last 2 nights(afternoons) down here have worn me out and i got to get in better partying shape.

Comment

Had a very good time yesterday! Was nice meeting y'all. The crawfish were AWSOME! Can't wait till the next gathering. Isn't it about time for a Hooters meeting?

Comment

Naw Kenny, I no remember. Yes, you hurt my feeling. But I got over it when the bugs were served.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

It was a great time and those girls got my butt in trouble as my wife said I couldn't stop gawking "at that one" meaning the one in the middle. I didn't help myself by telling her I wasn't gawking one at all...I was gawking at both of hers. She didn't think it was near as funny as I did.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
                    It was a great time and those girls got my butt in trouble as my wife said I couldn't stop gawking "at that one" meaning the one in the middle. I didn't help myself by telling her I wasn't gawking one at all...I was gawking at both of hers. She didn't think it was near as funny as I did.
                    Glad you made it it man.Sorry it took us so long but we had a Takka night!I gawking at quite a few myself.JT you missed the Main event when they left the marina.Thaey were some cheap intertainment!I had a kickarse weekend!Happy Mother's day moms.
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Cant believe I survived that one!!! Holy smokes I am whooped!!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                        Cant believe I survived that one!!! Holy smokes I am whooped!!
                        I'm doulbe whooped and fixing to take momma and chitlen to Las Brisa's for some rita's!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'm going back out fishing.....
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Is the better?

AQUA PIMP
                            Attached Files
                            AQUA PIMP......
                            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

It was great putting some faces to the names. Had a great time, Crawfish was excellent, Shiner's were ice cold... Doesn't get any better than this...

But it's time to get serious fishing... Black Jack coming up and hopefully a "Bull Red" Tourney...

See you guys at the scales...
                              "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
                              "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Working...
                              X