No announcement yet.

2nd Annual Aggie Gulf Coast Fishermen - Multiple Sclerosis Benefit Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual Aggie Gulf Coast Fishermen - Multiple Sclerosis Benefit Tournament

We just got the details for our tournament this year. We had a great showing last year (75 anglers), and we want to beat that number this year. We will be donating all profits to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Below is a little info about the tournament. We need sponsors and donations to make all of this happen, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Also our website is aggiegulfcoastfishermen.tamu.edu
    And a news article about our tournament last year - http://www.thebatt.com/news/fishing-...ggie-1.1659438

2nd Annual Aggie Gulf Coast Fishermen’s
    National Multiple Sclerosis Society
    Benefit Tournament and Auction
    July 30, 2011 at West End Marina 21706 Burnet Drive Galveston, TX (Sea Isle)
    All proceeds generated from this tournament will go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
    $50.00 per Angler
    Four Angler Team Maximum
    All Forms of hook and line fishing permitted
    Food, beverages, and raffle ticket will be included in entry fee.
    Heaviest Trout
    Heaviest Redfish
    Heaviest Stringer
    Grand Prize and auction items will consist of guided trips throughout the Texas Coast.
    Side Pot – (Optional) $10 / participant – Redfish with the most spots 100% Payout
    **Corporate Sponsors Welcome**
    For further tournament information and to register visit:
    Aggiegulfcoastfishermen.tamu.edu
    Call: Joe Calhoun (832) 244-5245
    Bobby Barron (281) 777-2029

I remember you guys having that here last year and there was a great turnout for it and I met alot of them that day . Muddskipper was down at the house doing something (cant remember sheet?) and we came down for yalls weigh-in.

Nice bunch of folks even if they were aggies and wearing all that maroon on sacred marina ground.
    Last edited by JT; May 11, 2011, 01:52 PM. Reason: cant type worth b.s.

Comment

Any other West End Angler's interested??

Comment

count me in!
        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Tell us more about sponsorship. We might be interested. I'll never admit to being a TAMU supporter, even though my other half is an Ag, but I might be persuaded to help. Besides it makes for spirited competition, not to mention my other half will owe me a favor.

Besides I'm always up for a good cause. Got T-shirt details? I'm betting there are some other FWE's who may just buy in.

Comment

I'm interested
            Today is a new day!!

Comment

PM sent B&P

Comment

i might get in it
                I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

pm me dawg see if we can get a team together
                  I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

I'm email me at tobin@troutsupport.com and i'll donate a couple DVD's

t
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Aqua Pimp (Capt. Greg Francis) has graciously donated a halfday trip as one of the prizes. Thanks a lot AP!
                      Last edited by XtremeAngler; June 13, 2011, 05:06 PM. Reason: speling
                      XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks ap

Comment

The tourney is coming up soon. Hope to see yall out there

Comment

Just got back from the island, was down there promoting the tournament. Hope to see everyone there!

Comment

Working...
                            X