High Wind And High Gas Prices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Wind And High Gas Prices!

At least it's nice and cool this morning, and I'm not fishing a tournament......

The NNW wind is humping 20+ and the beach front is trashed. My truck was empty so I just filled it up with 20 gallons and it was $79.41! MOFO
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

That sux all the way around I hope it clears up a little by Monday!!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Does not bother me any because I am sick in bed.
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

I'm dyeing shrimps- Clark08 is bringing over and we're gonna then hit the TX city dike and soak em and win tails and tunes-it does have a hardhead category I think. $$$$$$
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The wind has finally calmed, left my rods and reels in Kentucky, gonna have to borrow Scout's tonight. Need fish in the fridge.

sb:

Comment

Looks good, light winds should shift light to the SE and push the bait back the right way - I'm down here by SPI. I don't like fishing a breeze with much north and NE in it this time of year. In a day or so, the winds will be howling again, so get it while ya can.
            -sammie

Comment

MagicSeaweed has it building all week...fish Tuesday and Wednesday....surf the rest!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

OMG, the fish are hitting the bait hard tonight at the lights, I have tried to at least get one to follow anything plastic that I've thrown out there. Just aint happening for me. Dang.

sb:

Comment

Working...
                X