468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tookie's set to reopen in July under new ownership!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tookie's set to reopen in July under new ownership!

I used to love going to Tookie's growing up and I just hope it is as good as it was before....
    "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Cool...Terrell is a great guy...big fisherman too
    sigpic

Comment

Sweet! Those onion Rings were killer! Good to know bout him being a fisherman and if it ain't as good as before, T Bone Tom's will be my next stop hahaha Heck, maybe make a day trip out of it with burgers for lunch and a steak from Tom's for dinner with these gas prices......
      "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Another dang good local joint is Hogie Ranch.
        I seen the sign in front of Tookies the other day that read, "Honk if you want to see Tookies re-open!"
        They had a write up once about having the best onion rings anywhere and I liked the Squeeler too. Stomps is no replacement for Tookies.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Can't wait to get me a "99"

Comment

Back in the 80's there was an old lady that made the onion-rings fresh daily. You couldn't get them on Sunday cause it was Her day off. What was My favorite called "Stomps Ice House Special"? Great Tea too!!
            Beandaddy

Comment

Stomps burger is available at Stomps Ice House off of 146 in San Leon/Bacliff. Ive been there once and it was pretty good, but its a pretty small place.

Rumor is that the cook at Stomps is the old cook from Tookies....just a rumor though. I havent confirmed or anything.
              if I can feel em, theyre real.

Comment

Working...
              X