Sunburn itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunburn itch

It's horrible, I hate it, I'd rather deal with pain. This is driving me insane. Anything I can do to stop it or minimize it? I've got noxzema on it and a couple other burn relief products but itch is still there.
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

You might try some hydrocortisone. I've heard vinegar is good for it but I've never tried it.
    Good luck!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

pee on it

Comment

take a bath in copenhagen
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I hate sunburn. I haven't gotten it bad in a while, but I used to hold it under as hot of water as you can stand in the shower for a while, then dab it dry with a towel. It sounds strange, but it really makes it feel better.

Comment

Get someone with sharp fingernails to scratch it!

Comment

Yep, vinegar bath is the old home remedy for sunburn.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
                jack danials on ice.
                X2

Comment

I got burned bad this time last year and had to cope with it while I was dealing with my final exams. It must've been a sight to see me squirmin' and itchin' in my seat while trying to focus on the exam. So I feel your pain, Primer! Good Luck!
                  You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Originally posted by JFD94 View Post
                    I got burned bad this time last year and had to cope with it while I was dealing with my final exams. It must've been a sight to see me squirmin' and itchin' in my seat while trying to focus on the exam. So I feel your pain, Primer! Good Luck!
                    Reviews this week and finals next week so I guess I got lucky.
                    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

The itching means it's healing. All I know to use is Solarcaine. It deadens the skin. Put some sunscreen on next time white boy.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                        The itching means it's healing. All I know to use is Solarcaine. It deadens the skin. Put some sunscreen on next time white boy.
                        I was down at the pass, forgot my sunscreen. I got alot of comments along the lines of "DANG YOU'RE WHITE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
                          I was down at the pass, forgot my sunscreen. I got alot of comments along the lines of "DANG YOU'RE WHITE!"
                          Your not allowed at the pass without a tan.
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

My shoulders are blistered bad. A bunch of little small ones that looks like a few big ones and I know I've got a few quarter size.

Comment

Last time My boy got burned We used the blue sunburn gel stuff with aloe and lidocaine and he didn't even peel. I don't know if will help the itching though.
                              Beandaddy

Comment

Working...
                              X