wat to do ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat to do ????

Is it wrong me to sneak off and go fishing when me and the wife get back from her surgery(which is minor they are giving her a local and numbing her arm) she is gonna go straight to sleep when we get home ?!?! I haven't been fishing in damn near a month and a half !

LOL good luck with that one! Post a report if you still alive to tell about it

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

my thoughts exactly AP, u better not do somethin to where she will kill u Im not workin on all this crap by myself with two rookies
      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Friends; We gather here today to celebrate the life of....

Comment

HAHAHAHA I figure but its so tempting my rods are callin me every time I step in the garage and u can only clean them so much without using them Hahahaha and Sam don't worry K.F can come help Hahahaha

Comment

Just make sure you check the dosage to see how long she will be out. If she "comes to" and you're not there well...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
              HAHAHAHA I figure but its so tempting my rods are callin me every time I step in the garage and u can only clean them so much without using them Hahahaha and Sam don't worry K.F can come help Hahahaha
              Ill keep the rookies

I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

HAHA

Comment

My sig. other/girlfriend had surgery happen on a Friday -it was not a previous scheduled surgery-happened a week after a doctor apptmt and I had a "Guy's Weekend" planned a month in advance. She had the cell phone within reach and could dial 911 the same as me and she was gonna lay there and sleep anyways-she said "Go have a good time-it's been planned and don't let your buddies down" so I left her alone for rest of weekend.

I still catch crap over that now and then about how I left her alone after surgery-geez, she said it was OK and I had a dang good time.

I say GO FISHING-she will still be there (yer stuff may be laying in the yard or for sale on Craigslist, but hey, ya only live once)!!

Remember, if she threatens to cut you off, look her straight in the eye and say "How can ya, ya don't know where I'm getting it!"-worked darn good on my EX-wife.

Good luck-only fools and diehard fishermen take my advice (is that redundant?).
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Secondly, I suggest ya call "Steve" at the Seabreeze News and he'll tell ya to "Man up and get a pair, her place is washing dishes, fetching beers, cooking, cleaning and tending to YOUR needs."

BTW, I think he's divorced also.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      My sig. other/girlfriend had surgery happen on a Friday -it was not a previous scheduled surgery-happened a week after a doctor apptmt and I had a "Guy's Weekend" planned a month in advance. She had the cell phone within reach and could dial 911 the same as me and she was gonna lay there and sleep anyways-she said "Go have a good time-it's been planned and don't let your buddies down" so I left her alone for rest of weekend.

I still catch crap over that now and then about how I left her alone after surgery-geez, she said it was OK and I had a dang good time.

I say GO FISHING-she will still be there (yer stuff may be laying in the yard or for sale on Craigslist, but hey, ya only live once)!!

Remember, if she threatens to cut you off, look her straight in the eye and say "How can ya, ya don't know where I'm getting it!"-worked darn good on my EX-wife.

Good luck-only fools and diehard fishermen take my advice (is that redundant?).
                      HAHAHAHAHA ill see how dope up she is Hahahaha

Comment

Double Her meds and go fishin. Be sure when You come home to stop at Sonic or anywhere to bring home dinner. If she is awake tell Her You are just gettin back from gettin dinner cause You knew she wasn't feeling good, and if she asked about you dragging the boat tell her you were checking the bearings, if She is still out, wash your boat and eat, she won't know. It'll work, had mine 25 years now. Just cover Your azz justin case.
                        Beandaddy

Comment

Haha heck yeah it makes it even easier with no boat

Comment

can I have your fishing gear after you get killed?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                              can I have your fishing gear after you get killed?
                              Reef Drifter beat u to it buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X