Islamorada fishing report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamorada fishing report

Been fishing at night lately. Tuesday we landed a poon in the 100# class and a few sharks. Last night was awesome, just couldn't keep the fish on. I think we jumped 7, leader touched a nice one in the 150# class. I'll be going a bunch next week, I'll post up more pics when I go..

So what your really saying is your never coming back to Galveston. Nice fish! By looking at the pics there is no need to come back to galvez lol
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Very nice fish. I wouldn't come back either.
      Resident Ninja

Comment

nice poon in the boat

Comment

There's better "poon" in the boat than that fish.
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I would keep the three on the boat in the last pic and toss em back when you're finished so you can "catch" more!!

Nice going Alex!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
              There's better "poon" in the boat than that fish.

That was my first thought. fishing for tarpon in florida with "deck hands" like those. wonder what the poor folks are doing?
              XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Nice! I would love to make it down there some day.
                You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

How cool nice all around catch
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Alex,do you have my hut set up on the beach?.I'll just sleep there when I'm not fishing.That's a nice Tarpon.
                    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

That's exactly what I want, poon in the 100lb class.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                      X