shoot me now !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoot me now !!!!!

evrything i check says the wind is blowing 6 MILES AN HOUR in galveston right now and I am stuck at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the boat is in the water and I'm out as soon as i get home
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Yea it was slick this am...my buddy is test driving a boat and he just called and was complaining because he couldnt find any rough water to put her in....my only responsive included and expletive and the ol fisherman slogan of shoulda been here yesterday
    Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

slap him for me please lol

Comment

I now regret sitting at the office and only wishing I could be out there...
        Resident Ninja

Comment

Hope fully the winds will stay down for a while BBBBAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAA what am I thinking. 6 weeks crap is driving me crazy.

Comment

me and you both

Comment

Wind or not, I got an hour & ten minutes till my 4 day weekend starts. Galvatraz here we come!!!

Comment

have fun bud, i got a two and a hald day weekend that doesnt start til noon on saturday

Comment

I figure it'll be windy as heck come Friday night.

Hey, I got an idear: Let's email Obama and ask him to "Change" the wind!! He aint done nothing else worth a chit, so maybe his Saviourness and lovely wife Missy, can do that since I aint getting Free Gas and still gotta pays my mortgage.

Signed,
                  Peggy Joseph
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

have to email him a picture letter, i heard he cant read

Comment

No, he can read-that's how he does his speeches via telepromter since he can't remember chit.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

BTW, the wind is still gentle down here. Its been wonderful all day. Its sopposed to be like this thru tomorrow.

Comment

My dad went out this morning, lucky little !@#$ , he said it was real nice til about 10 he said he caught one keeper red and two trout, knowing my dad he means sand trout cause he wont throw anything back !!!!

Comment

rabalo he went to the same spelling school i did so how does he red the thinngy
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X