NOLA !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOLA !!!!!

Wow Coach and all the FWE's I made it to NOLA and it is good to be back,There was a hail storm on the West Bank and my buddy ask me to come back and work for him,so it's back to production manager. This place is awesome I can't wait to get out to the local hot spots,If anyone want's to come to New Orleans give me a pm Im here !!!!!!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

call me!Are you down there for good because i found you a tub and a inside paiting job!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Look out
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
        Look out
        For what a new Cajuin Belle!!!!!!!!

Comment

Deano:

If ya see the guy that's depicted in my Avatar, get his autograph for me!!! He knows what's important in life-looted beer, not TV's or other junk!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Deano:

If ya see the guy that's depicted in my Avatar, get his autograph for me!!! He knows what's important in life-looted beer, not TV's or other junk!!
            Yeh i rem. that guy,he is drinking TAAKA now !

Comment

Deano, how long you gonna be there? I'll be headin' over in a few weeks.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

i be here a while coach tell after xmas im sure gretna got hit pretty hard and the company has sold a lot of work pm me and thanks for the lanters corndog said he would pik them up for me

Comment

dont have to much fun.
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    i be here a while coach tell after xmas im sure gretna got hit pretty hard and the company has sold a lot of work pm me and thanks for the lanters corndog said he would pik them up for me
                    Go to work!!!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      Go to work!!!
                      I am, I already delivered one 53 square job today and boy is it hot out there!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll give you a holler when I get in town. I'll see if I can take you down to Bayou Cook.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Dang, I thought I was in trouble, again, for a minute there. Have Fun in New Orleans.

Comment

Man it's on i just went and got a daquiris white russian !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              Man it's on i just went and got a daquiris white russian !!!!!
                              Dude what happened to the beer?? you're gonna turn into a borracho like Gilbert gawwwwwww!!!!
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X