Christmas bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas bay

Is there any places you can wade the shell reefs?

Yes, a boat helps though. rs

Comment

yes,park on the road by the cell tower and walk out to the left. reefs all over at the begining of drum bay. long wade to get there.
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

There's no fish in Christmas;C'mon now,that place is stingray headquarters.On the other hand,if you like gassers,those big slimers will clobber a topwater.Get out there in that off- colored water and let 'em have it!
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
          There's no fish in Christmas;C'mon now,that place is stingray headquarters.On the other hand,if you like gassers,those big slimers will clobber a topwater.Get out there in that off- colored water and let 'em have it!
          X2
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

there aren't any fish in christmas bay....christmas bay is the worst bay system god ever created....but I will say this...it is full of nice size hermit crabs. Thats the only reason I go over there...get my hermit crabs for bait, then head to east bay.
              Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

Originally posted by clark08 View Post
                there aren't any fish in christmas bay....christmas bay is the worst bay system god ever created....but I will say this...it is full of nice size hermit crabs. Thats the only reason I go over there...get my hermit crabs for bait, then head to east bay.
                Is that where Milkjug gets his?
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I caught a rat red there once.
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                  X