No announcement yet.

Our Tax Dollars At Work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think tho, that from my point of view, is that there needs to be a ethics class held, signed and made public record before one of those trainees can go out and attempt to interpret the law. And done repeatedly with each newby BEFORE they can be let out on the 'road'. And a name of who is thier sponser.

Comment

They gonna have fun in that Whaler come winter time. Cant wait to see that show on the water! LOL

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

not sure on the 1 dollar deal... it was the same with the whaler also from what i understand!
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

your on the safe list neighbor!!
          Originally posted by small bites View Post
          Hey .... leave my flower beds out of the list, it was hard getting them back into shape after being gone for a month. Choose the yard of the month people. It would be more exciting anyway.
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

what is the jurisdiction of the J.B cops out on the water? i.e...the canals or the easement in front of the S/D only? Cant you just out run them like you'd do in the city?

Comment

That's a good question. Whatever the answer is, it doesnt matter to me when there is a rescue operation going on. Always thought it was the Coast Guard. I dont know the regs on that. Someone probably has a quick answer.

And thank you Glenn. I know the garden isnt the prettyest, but it is to me.

Comment

They are worse on the water-they hang at Kenny's land fishing spot (canal split) and bullhorn boats over and ticket them for no wake, etc.-now I agree with some enforcement, but they tend to go overboard. I didn't see the Whaler out this weekend ticketing folks which surprised me.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What's with the innertube, with a motor on it? I saw it parked on the PD driveway, near the whaler. Other than looking novel, it seems pretty impractical as an enforcement vehicle in these waters. Seems Deputy Barney would scrape a hole into it, in no time.
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

the Jamaica Beach police are great, in my opinion. Just drive the speed limit and they will leave you alone. I have a friend who has a bayhouse over in Siever's Cove in Bolivar, and they are constantly having stuff stolen by crackheads. It's nice to know that our stuff is being watched. My family donated the T-top for the JBPD whaler, and Chief Andy told us that they rent that whaler from homeland security for one dollar per year, so your guys' tax dollars are only paying to fuel that boat. I don't think that all those machines are necessary though.

I just wish that they would make non-residents buy daily permits to use our beach. I tried going down the beach on Saturday and we couldn't even find a spot to park our truck. I know that beaches in Texas are public land, but our beaches get ridiculous on weekends.
                    Last edited by RSN; May 31, 2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhaler 22 View Post
                      the ATV is "leased " to the city for 1 dollar a year and is staffed by reserve officers that cost the city nothing
                      they put in their time on patrol and it gives them "hours " on the job so they can grow up and become real cops
                      kinda cool for weekends like this but really bullchit cuz it is way too small in JB for that many police officers
                      JT you can still get drunk and run thru flowerbeds in fact if you want i have a list of them we need to hit!

Glenn, my brother is moving a few doors down from you, so add his house to the list

Comment

Kenny,
                        I saw that this weekend, what a waste of money!
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                        X