Some Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Art

Spent the extended weekend down in Corpus. While down in the area I picked up this painting I had my grandfather paint.

Here's some other paintings I had him paint for me in the past...

Also, over the weekend me and friend tried our hand at some gyotaku with some of the redfish we caught. I think they came out well for our first attempts.

Nice! I really like the gyotaku! It's very expressive.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Cool.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

gramps is good with the paint

Comment

Very Nice!
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Very nice work
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Does he sell any of these, or have an similar ones for sale?
              if I can feel em, theyre real.

Comment

cool!
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Wow, the paintings at the link are very impressive as well! Thanks for sharing his work.
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by porkchoplc View Post
                    Does he sell any of these, or have an similar ones for sale?
                    No, these are all commission works that I had him paint for me. He usually doesn't paint fishing/outdoor related stuff. I found pictures and sent them to him to be painted.

Comment

Working...
                    X