Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark Bite/attack

anyone else hear about this ?? just found out about it
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

it's that time of year.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

saw it last night. who knew sharks were kinky like that.

Comment

I saw the paper / TV report happened on Follet Island & they drove her to the hospital on Galveston... Didn't look bad, but yes infection is now the main thing she needs to watch out for. She is very lucky classic example of mistaken identity & shark being curious. When I heard her say I didn't think there would be any sharks... I rolled my eyes & said you have to be kidding me! They are out there whether you see them or not people.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          saw it last night. who knew sharks were kinky like that.
          I rather have a kinky shark than a very hungry one :P
          Resident Ninja

Comment

There are no sharks in the surf-just as there are no trout in West bay, Chocolate, XMas or East Bays. I think her BF just bit her and it's all BS.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I could do more damage!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Christmas Bay is plum full of bull sharks 8' down to 2.5'... They are very hungry and will taste everything that makes a ripple in the water... Staying out of the water is the only solution for your safety... Stingrays are getting pretty thick as well... be careful and remember shuffling your feet doesn't save you from a shark attack... Do Not be a victim of Murphy’s law because you will... Trust Me...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Guys hit me up for a gaff in the bay this morning (sea isle). Said they still hadn't seen how big the shark was, but they were betting it was over 6'. Said it nearly spooled their big reel and was still fighting like hell.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 008b.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	554373

This one was in the 5-6ft range before making the right turn and heading for me...I wish I'd of kept taking pictures, but i sorta had other things on my mind!
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

there are tons of em at MOB stay away
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                      X