Topwater's For Tata's results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topwater's For Tata's results

First off thanks to JT and Aqua Pimp and his wife Devonne without yall it never would have happened, yall took my idea and multiplied it beyond what i had and greatly look forward to next year because of the things you did, First place went to team Boobies, second went Jamin (flapper ) and trophy Trout man had third but never showed up ???? but thanks to all who participated and we still have shirts and bracelets for sale if anyone wants them all money still goes to Susan G. Komen foundation till next year
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

WTG guy i wish i would have fished this one!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

catch it next year bro !!!!

Comment

smooth Move you are the man as long as you are willing to do it you are the weigh master for Topwaters for Tata's

Comment

It's was awesome and next year will be even better man !

Comment

Wow,if we were sure 1 keeper trout would have won 3rd we wouldve been there.Had a great time considering we had to got plan B and C.It was toiugh out there.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks Greg and Sam for putting on the tournament for a great cause. I was curious to know what the total weights were. I caught lots of fish. My three fish stringer wieghed 10lbs ( largest fish was 4.24 lbs) I had to get back to houston early. I figured that would not have placed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mell Wader View Post
                Thanks Greg and Sam for putting on the tournament for a great cause. I was curious to know what the total weights were. I caught lots of fish. My three fish stringer wieghed 10lbs ( largest fish was 4.24 lbs) I had to get back to houston early. I figured that would not have placed.
                That would have placed.If we would have gotten 3rd with one fish.Great cause.We need more charity tourneys.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

When and where for a shirt and how much?

Comment

T shirts $15 wrist bands $2 message or email reef drifter or auqa pimp or me and i'll let them know

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
                      1st. yr. is the hardest. you've got a good cause and a good heart. think positive and look forward to next year. i know i look forward to helping again if needed, and i know the breast cancer recipiants appreciate the work and labor.
                      Exactly!.Start looking foward to next year.It's a great cause.I think many of us,including myself,have had a family member or friend who have had breast cancer.You did a great job first time around.A nice venue btw to have a weigh-in.By next year,i guarantee your tourney will be bigger and again a success.It was nice to meet all of you who participated.
                      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

I saw yall Saturday-we stopped for lunch but I wasn't sure who all was where and even if weigh-in was at the Marina-thought I recognized Greg/AP sitting at the bar?? I saw no sign or results board-that's why I thought it was held somewhere else. had I seen it, would have said howdy and such.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

ya it was there at the bar downstairs we didnt have any of the signs up yil about two and greg was at the bar lol

Comment

By the way incase anyone is curious, we are going to sell the t shirts and bracelets for two more weeks then send in all the money to Susan G. komen Foundation, I will post pics of the Certificate they give for donations, I am going to have them put Anglers of Topwaters For Tata's on it so if anyone who fished it would like a copy of it let me know I would be more than happy to get you one !!

Comment

Working...
                            X