Small enginer repair needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small enginer repair needed

Anyone suggest a good cheap small engine mechanic? Preferably inside or close to the 610 Loop.

In garage I have a 1976 9.9HP Evinrude that's been sitting about a year and a half.

I'm sure it needs a carb rebuild, new impeller, maybe more to get it running again.

I just don't have the time to mess with it.

Not inside the loop, but that sounds like a job for gregr1971 here on the board. He's in Liverpool.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

That's a haul to drive out there for this POS engine haha. I was hoping there was someone closer in.

Comment

Drive to Bacliff and drop it off at Acie's on way to fishin and then pick it up when you come back down this way.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

ive got a guy who will come to you hes pretty reasonable even on long trips, hes out of San Leon if you want his info
          I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

J & A Marine

602 Tidwell Road, Houston, TX 77022-2246 (713) 697-8661

My grand father has done business with these guys for over 35 years.

Comment

Mail it to me!

Comment

Originally posted by gregr1971 View Post
                Mail it to me!
                One of the best send it to GREG
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                X