A.A.D.E. Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.A.D.E. Tourney

June 3rd was drlg engineers Tourney at GYB. Results were not up to past tourneys-big trout was 5.35 pounds, slot red was 9 lbs., red snapper was 22+, king was 35. No boat for door prize this year. On my Team (Team 49), only one door prize won between 3 of us-was tough fishing-shoulda tried my favorite spot first off - by the time we realized that, the wind had kicked up making it off color. Tried 5 places and only 2 trout and 2 reds, so we didn't even weigh them in.

How'd you do Ray?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/sho...-AADE-tourney-!
    I was aking how all yall did ?
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

how did rick and ray do?
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
        how did rick and ray do?
        Ray said one of his friens or team member got second or thrid in trout......said it was a tough for everbody.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          Ray said one of his friens or team member got second or thrid in trout......said it was a tough for everbody.
          was the surf off limits? I been hearing about nothing but catching going on while im workin!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            was the surf off limits? I been hearing about nothing but catching going on while im workin!
            no!He said it was the fewest fish ever weighed in!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
              no!He said it was the fewest fish ever weighed in!
              I was about to say... they had some fire power on theyre team for sure!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

surf has been coughing up some solid trout. i would have fished there.

Comment

Good job
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Surf was blown out Friday morning. I bet they (Rick and Ray) hit north shoreline or Bird Island. Congrats guys-was tough.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X