New Furniture by Vjer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Furniture by Vjer

I got my chairs for the porch yesterday from Vic and wanted to post em up. Very high quality craftsmanship here. I got four chairs with foot stools made and two side tables. The first chairs Vic brought out were not quite what Lara and I were looking for. I say this because Vic cares so much about his work that he picked those up and made a more adirondack style that we were looking for at no extra Charge at all. He was happy to do this and you have no idea how great it is contract somebody who takes so much pride in their work and level of service. That my friends is hard to come by these days.

I also have to mention what I paid because it is such an outstanding deal. When I went into town to look at wood end adirondack chairs they cost over $500 PER CHAIR. I got my ENTIRE SET for less than two chairs!!!!!!!!

If you are thinking about having some chairs or tables made for your island place or hell anywhere, you really should get in touch with Vic and talk to I'm first. You will like the price and I can promise you that the quality is as high as any I have seen. Finally, Vic is a standup guy who stands behind his work.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Wow! Very nice work
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Yeah I love my rocking chairs on the patio here in Houston. Even bought my mom one for mother's day
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Vic is a heckuva guy! And he's extremely talented in his work!
        Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Thanks...

For the kind comments. I enjoy what I do and I want it to be right when the customer gets their items. This is the way I was taught...Vic

Comment

Vic,
            I'll throw in here as well. I tried a couple at Blockade Runners and they were the most comfortable wooden chairs I ever sat my tush upon, bar none! Nice work!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
            X