X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelican Rest Marina

Check out the attached PDF.

Pelican Rest Marina - Press Release.pdf
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

how upscale and 5 star can you get on the north side of offats? There isn't much room between offats and the freeway.

Comment

I thought a similar type marina was being developed on the old Tiki site?

Comment

after seeing the site they are going to build on, its going to be crowded with not much room to grow. Interesting.

Comment

That will be interesting. Since Harborwalk is sucking wind, I'd hate to build a new marina and expect it to turn a profit anytime soon! The Comparable aint working, why would PelicanRest?
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gentry View Post
            I thought a similar type marina was being developed on the old Tiki site?
            Did you do the appraisal?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              after seeing the site they are going to build on, its going to be crowded with not much room to grow. Interesting.
              I drove by the site and didn't see much dirt moving around granted I was on the water I'm assuming its going to be where the old sailing classes were held for TAMUG

Comment

Its going to be in the lot right next to Smitty's

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  That will be interesting. Since Harborwalk is sucking wind, I'd hate to build a new marina and expect it to turn a profit anytime soon! The Comparable aint working, why would PelicanRest?
                  I agree. This just doesn't sound like a winner to me. Summer 2011 is here and if Coe didn't see anything working, I doubt this is being built.

well I'll be damn, they are building.

Comment

Nice neighborhood!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

No I didn't appraise the Tiki site. I remember reading an article maybe a year ago about a proposed new marina there. It was group out of Florida. They were using Florida photos that made Galveston look really good. Good luck getting a big boat in or out after two days of hard north wind, unless they dredge all the way to ICW.

Comment

here's the link to the Tiki deal

Comment

Ok maybe this time

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gentry View Post
                            No I didn't appraise the Tiki site. I remember reading an article maybe a year ago about a proposed new marina there. It was group out of Florida. They were using Florida photos that made Galveston look really good. Good luck getting a big boat in or out after two days of hard north wind, unless they dredge all the way to ICW.
                            That channel gets bad going to ICW it's well known for having a shallow spot as you turn into Offats

Comment

The marina at Tiki was tied up in litigation. Maybe Charlie knows what finally happened.
                              It's a big enough site, I'm just not too sure about the floating uncovered part. Those pelicans will be roosting in those yachts!
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                              X