Is this for reel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this for reel!

A forum community dedicated to anglers in the Texas area. Come join the discussion about fishing guides, bait, safety, gear, tackle, tips, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

What a steal!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

That must be some wife!!!
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

lol

Comment

no way in hell. divorced in less than a year or she has the best snapper ever.

Comment

Maybe he was married in vegas and his wife at home didn't know he married another women until he got home and his new "wifey' called his current wife?
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yowza,$14,500?That is a steal
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Maybe he was married in vegas and his wife at home didn't know he married another women until he got home and his new "wifey' called his current wife?
              Maybe he married her, for her boat? The price makes more sense then.
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Never heard of a golden snapper before but I guess there is such a thing. Just sayin'
                Beandaddy

Comment

Thats a pretty funny prank right there....I bet that guys email was lighting up left and right
                  Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

lol it looks like it was taken down!

Comment

Working...
                    X