Blockade Runners June 23rd-25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockade Runners June 23rd-25th

Had a great time out with Sandy and caught a bunch of fish on my Flyrod under the lights. Took a few pictures and video with my phone and put them together in this clip. If anyone wants to see stills of any of the pictures let me know.

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

It was great having you out there again after so long Derek. I had a great time with everyone that came out. I was sorry to leave the camp today after so many good times, I didn't want it to end. I hope you weren't too tired for your arrow shoot.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

when you take it out it will give you an orgasim ??

looks like a good time spent
      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Looks like good food and a great Video Bounty !
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          I hope you weren't too tired for your arrow shoot.
          Here maybe it this will answer that question............

I had a great weekend all the way around and had to go back to work to get a little rest.....LOL
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Aw man! Congrats! Great musical selection in the video I might add.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks Sandy! Have fun and be safe on your trip.

Comment

Working...
              X