Celebrating Our Freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating Our Freedom

The JB police just had six young people kneeling in the ditch along 3005 with their hands behind their heads. Handcuffed two and towed away the car. They're also pulling over vehicles two at a time to write tickets, and more police hassling people at the beach.......
    Happy 4th of July weekend!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Man Them guy's are bad cop's !
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I just barely made it out of there in time!Were they filming COPS!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

The police in big cities have a tough, dangerous job. Out here there's not much for them to do, so when they get the chance they over do it.

I just don't like the constant "police presence". It's like being in a third world country with a young federale with a rifle on every corner!
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

There afraid it will get like River Rd on the 4th.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Well it's amateur weekend and I'll be hitting the beach, bays, and maybe the offshore starting Tuesday. Kinda holed up with the hatches battened down right now, the fire ready for some weenies and burgers. I guess I'll take my chances on a beer run and a swim and that's about it.

LOL, them small town goons are making a ton of money today. I betcha half them amateurs are blasted crunk intoxicated by now! It gives us ole fisherman drinkers and liars a totally bad rap, ya know....

Comment

Yeah, the small town goons go overboard when they can. Jamaica Beach has always had those issues, even when the police force was only Willie!
              I ran into a couple of GPD this morning at breakfast. they said they'd already made 2 DUI arrests before breakfast.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Ha ha
                Glad I stayed home
                Got some work done and avoided the Federalies!!
                Finfisher

Comment

Fished yesterday and back home by noon.

Came in 45 and went home 288.

Looked like a police convention both ways.

Got a sunburn from all the radar they were shooting at us....
                  Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid - John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by TXDU001 View Post
                    Got a sunburn from all the radar they were shooting at us....
                    You don't have one of them "radar buster" black bras for your vehicle? I remember we was young and we all had one of them thangs on the front.

Comment

Super Troopers!

Comment

Yep, Kenny, that's why are water bill minimum is about $75/month-and our high taxes. I just don't understand why we need 6 police when it's 100 houses-but then again, I aint been robbed and I never had an issue with them but know folks that have.

Rule: Go the speed limit in Jam Beach, keep your beer in a cup and expect them to pull you over for a boat inspection in the canals.

Moral- be legal and no problema.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                          Yep, Kenny, that's why are water bill minimum is about $75/month-and our high taxes. I just don't understand why we need 6 police when it's 100 houses-but then again, I aint been robbed and I never had an issue with them but know folks that have.

Rule: Go the speed limit in Jam Beach, keep your beer in a cup and expect them to pull you over for a boat inspection in the canals.

Moral- be legal and no problema.
                          I don't have a problem with enforcement of the law. I've never been ticketed, but I have been harassed. The cops just seem to be too omnipresent!
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Harrassed? Splain Lucy (Luce-get it-ha ha). I know my dad's friend got ticketed $200 for a cigarette butt tossed-that is harassment IMO. WTH did they do Kenny? Just wanna keep off their radar screen myself.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                            X