Best website for handguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best website for handguns

is who? I'm looking for .22 LR for my daughter. Got any ideas?

I paid 99 dollors for a mosberg at acadamy ! I shop on http://www.gunbroker.com/ also!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Without a doubt buds gun shop is the cheapest. I have bought most of my guns from them.

Comment

I have never purchased a gun online, but I like to browse this website: www.texasguntrader.com

Comment

i have bought from both gun broker and gun trader with no problems. those are my two choices.

Comment

Bud's gun shop online as mentioned . Cheapest and many guns. If they don't have it in stock, they can get it for you eventually for those high in demand guns . I have a kimber .45 cap ultra carry crimson trace on order now. I just bought a ruger 10-22 .22 semi auto with barrel shroud , folding,collapsable stock, picatinney rail from them .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Online: Have used Gunbroker.com extensively with zero problems but you'll need a good FFL to get the gun.
              In store:
              Carter's Country is a little higher on prices but they have it all.
              Collector's Firearms is also very well stocked but you pay out the nose there.

Good luck.
              Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid - John Wayne

Comment

Plugger,

My daily carry is a Kimber Ultra CDP II with Crimson after-market black laser grip. You won't find a finer gun my friend than the Kimber you ordered.

They are one of the best.

Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, and Les Baer also make excellent weapons.

Enjoy your Kimber and be sure to put several boxes through it when you get it to break it in. They are made with extremely "tight" tolerances so be sure to clean and lube it regularly between outings.
                Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid - John Wayne

Comment

Thanks...will do . I use 10ring.com in my neck of the woods for my ffl transfer . $25.........carter's country $75 , republic arms $ 35 . 10 ring is a small family owned place , good people .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I am in the market for a handgun so I will have to try these places out,

Comment

I think the best deals I've ever gotten, aside from the rifles I get from the CMP, can be found on gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com then I got TexasT to do my FFL transfers. Nobody cheaper than him around me.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

A tip , I buy my guns online out of state . Therefore you don,
                        't pay 8.25 per cent sales tax . It's cheaper to ship to a ffl dealer and pay the transfer fee . Buy ammo in bulk in state and pick it up yourself . I go to "ammunition to go " outside brennon , tx ,. Cheap prices , large inventory . They have a gunshop next store . Check out the web site for a list of stocked ammo . I bought a $ 2,500 kriss super v .45 acp out of Florida . Saved money on that sale 's tax for sure . The gun store has a large selection and cheap prices .but , I just check out a weapon and order from bud's gun shop . I know that does ' t make our fine local dealers happy . It is good to support a good local dealer .

Comment

I use Gallery of Guns.
                          A good web site for .22's is "Rim Fire Central"
                          I have a Ruger MarkIII Hunter, highy reccomend.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                          X